Monday, November 3, 2008

Author/Teacher Laura English Gives Me a Shout Out!

Teacher and Author, Laura English, posted a little ditty about yours truly on her blog, Expressing Myself, and I thought I would post it here. If you would like to actually see the photos of her cards, then follow this link: http://lenglish07.wordpress.com/2008/09/26/more-kindergarten-ideas/

Laura writes...

"From a forum that I joined on lulu.com another teacher shared her blog:

http://www.kindergartenkaraoke.blogspot.com. She shares her ideas of what she does in her kindergarten classroom. Well I really liked how she uses the free products you can get from vista.com. So I decided to use one of her ideas as well as come up with one on my own. I used the 250 free business to make a discipline card (idea thanks to the blog above) and then I used the 100 free postcards to send home to the parents to let them know during a certain nine weeks what their child is having trouble learning so they can help them at home. So for those products I only spent $8.50 on shipping. So not bad!

So I am excited to have found this other teacher’s blog to give me these fabulous ideas! I think it’s great when teachers put their ideas out there so that others can view what they have done and utilize it in their classroom setting if it pertains to them. It truly is fantastic and I definitely love to share!"

Right back atcha, Babe!

XOXO
Jay