Thursday, June 12, 2008

Student Work Bulletin Boards

I got this student work bulletin board idea from Mailbox Magazine, I think. For the past two years, I've had an art gallery, where I would place 1 exceptional piece of art each month. This year, I wanted to be able to post more student work and also show a progression of our work throughout the months. I think this will just turn out awesome. Please ignore the mess in the background. I like to work from the ceiling down.
Here are close-ups of each month. I didn't buy anything but posterboard. All the trims and month tags were old stuff I recycled. You don't have to have a lot of money to create a beautiful room.









Your administrators and parents will love the visual progression of the year. They'll be able to see at a glance what all you've been doing and learning.